Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jumbo Vintage Indian Key

                                                                    Long Vintage Door Key


BIG MONSTER VINTAGE KEY

Here's one of my treasure key's. It's unique with it's length, the thickness. It's rare kind of keys you hardly see around. Its length covers the whole National Geographic Magazine. Amazing isn't. Guest coming to my house, ask all kinds of questions about its use, purpose, etc. I'm not sure what to say.

Long Antique Key
I purchased this key from a leading antique vendor. I wish I get more such piece of artifact but such key's are rare in this part of town.

Description of this key

Length of this Big Vintage key: 28cm ( 0.88 feet)  (0.27 metres) ( 0.6 inch)

Would be get inquires for this key. Would you be interested? Mail me @ malabarantiques@gmail.com ( Key # 221)

No comments:

Post a Comment