Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Commado Vintage Lock

                                                       Vintage key along with Commando books 

                                                                   Full face of Vintage Hollow Key
                                                
                                                           In the pic: Hollow vintage Key

Here's my Commando Key. Well, I just used to photograph along with my collection of Commando books. This thick build metal key with bit of  oxidation around the edges.

It's heavy build and it's 14cm in length.

You can use this simple vintage key can be used in some exciting ways as a show piece, or as a collectible item. Maybe, you can something it for something different.

Thanks,


Contact me by Ph or mail me for details and price.Call me at Ph # 9379735082 if you have any questions  or e-mail me: malabarantiques@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment