Sunday, February 15, 2009

First antique post















So here I'm with my first post and one step closer to start an antique online store. My love affair in antiques started with the heirloom. Later as my passion in antique grew, I slowly ventured out to spot antique pieces. Most of it was scoured from various shops and few precious ones from my friends and other known people.


The antiques items I trade are small in size. In my collection, I’ve eclectic accumulation of small antique pieces like Antique keys, antique coins, antique books, wood work, bronze work, beads and other collectibles items.


That’s it for my first blog post. I’ll promote each item through each posting and I hope to reach across genuine buyers for my product.


Wish me luck


J.C



No comments:

Post a Comment