Saturday, February 26, 2011

Old Indian Key

                                                    Top Pic: After scrubbing the rust & bit of age
                                             First version of Old Vintage Key: You can see the rust
How I cleaned the rust from the vintage key?
For the first time, I tried cleaning up the rust or bit of age from the old Indian key. I applied MD 40 and then scrubbed with steel wool. Later I also kept in a Cola solution. Again I scrubbed to remove few of the rust and dirt.

So, how does it look after all the rough treatment. Does it has a bit of glossy look or does it look the same? If you're interested to own this new avatar, then you can send across a message.

I'm always available by phone, so it's better to call me at 9379735082. 

No comments:

Post a Comment